Saturday 31 July 2010

work+study=meeting great people

Yesterday I had a very insighful chat with Ana Cruzalegui http://www.anacruzalegui.com/
, amazing and talented make-up artist I wanted to assist straight after I arrived to Glasgow. There are not so many shining stars in Glasgow' fashion scene in terms of international reputation and also nice character, and Ana is one rare example. I contacted her a week ago to ask if I could do an interview with her for my dissertation research and was very surprised to get a reply back very quickly also saying I could join her team to get the models ready for Bruinswick hotel fashion event.
It was such a pleasure to work with her and such a great chance to meet before the actual interview. Here is Heather McDonald I worked with under Ana's patronage:



Not sure who did the hairdress but they looked stunning!!!
Anyway I am happy Ana was the first I did an interview for my dissertation and seems like I am starting to like it:) (i mean my paper:)

I actually took a lot from the chat with her...and there are a couple of things I should rethink in my life regarding my future profession. I am very thankful to her for the advice she gave me and hopefuly one day I can be any help to her too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment