Wednesday 21 July 2010

photographers...

HC: What is the most amazing visual or moment you have ever seen that you didn’t photograph?

Peter Lindbergh: When I was twenty, My mother looked into my eyes for quite a moment, she was dying…

I truely admire P.Lindberghs talent...But sometimes I feel like creative people are to obsessed with their dreams...and also desire to take a snap of everything what surrounds them. I even think that they might miss out something very importnat in their lives if always wanting and hunting after a great shot.Maybe I am mistaken, but this is what made me think abiut the interview with Peter at http://models.com/mdx/?p=857

I don;t know why but at some point the book I read long time ago called the COllector by J.Fauls came into mind as well.We can't keep this natural beauty and I am not sure we are able to photograph the most amazing visual thing in our lives...
99% sure...
prob my fav pics of Kate Moss(taken by PL)

No comments:

Post a Comment