Thursday 15 July 2010

good stuff

After really stressing work at Glam in the City in Glasgow last June I thought I was def an editorial stylist rather than a "commercial" one! was not even sure I should go for it as the pressure and demands to style 12 models only having 1 day for it (less actually giving that I got the sizes of the models very late) was too much! But as everything in life finds its balance - i found mine after being invited for an interview with one of the most successufull modelling agencies the Colours www.coloursagency.com where I was offered to be signed as a make-up artist and sylist! To be honest this bright news like this rare bright scottish sun was very very in time. At the end of the day the comment that I have a very "commercial portfolio" made me feel satisfied:)

To keep it in records I did a print screen of my pages:
http://www.coloursagency.com/details.asp?modelid=499851&subid=2835&sexid=&productid=124&btnx=5






The last but not the least and actually most important thing is to start getting jobs through the agency!
wish me good luck:)

T

No comments:

Post a Comment