Sunday 21 February 2010

one week in one go!

For quite a long time I haven't experienced this nice calming tiredness...Sounds weird but it is absolutely true. Having worked the whole week with early wake-ups at 5.30, visiting amazing places in Edinburgh and surrounding area, meeting new creative and absolutely talented people like Ainslie Currie (make-up artist and hair designer), Julie Howden ( photographer from Ed), Mark Mainz (photographer from the Herald), Margarita - the Ukranian model who is just absolutely stunning, made last week probably one of the best since I am in Scotland!
On Friday I finally collaborated with Ruth, Glasgow based photographer, where I was creating styles of late 80-s pop-girl and dramatic new ballerina. Thanks to Del Shields who popped up with this crazy old school tape player:))) and saved the shoot!
I couldn't even complain about the weather in Glasgow!!! We ve been having the Sun for 2 days!!! And Saturday was a nice day to travel to Perth (absolutely amazing landscapes on the way from Glasgow) and meet Nadia (the girl photographer) and her very hospitable family, who lives in Forteviot ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forteviot one of a new destinations to shoot a fashion story). You will never believe there is a truly English village just in the middle of Scotland with only 40 families settled there!
Sunday brought back this freshness and exclusivity from working with talented designers Clair and Bath who have their brand Kureaa Besu who managed to get a very creative team of professional to work on their new look book! (http://www.clairelhamilton.com) I was asked to do the hair and was very happy to meet a lovely make-up artist June Long! An amazing, kind very sociable woman with whom we shared our experiences and from whom I got much advice in terms of many make-up related things!:) I was deeply touched how June and her daughter (who was modelling)got along so well and collaborate on a very professional level (at this point I realy missed my mum....)
I loved personality of Danni Menzies who has put all her efforts in order to create a horse riding club and is just about to leave for work to Japan!
Jade (the photographer) turned put to live just a couple of blocks away from me!:) I hope for future collaboration!
this tiredness is soooo pleasant and relaxing...

No comments:

Post a Comment