Friday 2 April 2010

on the way to Moscow...

FAfter a very busy March i am on my way from London to Moscow. With 'a happy heart' after a shoot with Joe Maclay I am now looking forward to collaborate with my russian photographers. I am al excited to see how things are going with the Russian fashion week and catch its last days)))
After Moscow I will come back more determined in terms of getting a job and starting my dissertation, which will b covering the aspect of collaboration within a creative team during the process of creating an imaginary advertising campaign.
I will also bring some nice stuff like russian floral sarves to sell them at my friends' small boutques and hopefully will start selling my unique pieces of millinery.)))
So many plans...
However the best news is that my internet site as been finally launched and I am completing adding my works www.esteemmakeover.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment