Wednesday 19 May 2010

backstage...





photo by www.ilonarodina.com
http://ilonika.livejournal.com/507584.html
model Dasha Glushenkova
stylist/mua/hair I am

I do love backstage pictures...where the photographer who takes a bit of rest when a stylist checks the models and fixes some etails, takes her camera and snaps a live moment. I never control myself in terms of how I look or act even knowing the camera can cacth my not the most attractive engle:) Especially I can be then angry if I see my big bum:)

But looking at backstage like that it reminds me how much pleasure and fun photoshoots brig, how much we care about the process and invest into it...

Sometimes for me it is not the result and outcome (to be honest it often happens that I put too much effort and in the end get really poor images) but it is about enjoying the process an communication with creatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment